Cloud Hosting Terms & Conditions
Cloud Hosting Terms and Conditions
We advise our clients to consult our technical team for Cloud package recommendation. Our team will recommend the Best solution by keeping in mind the growth rate of your website. In other case, we may not guarantee the stability of your website.
- 3XHOST is Not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account therefore, Clients are advised to keep their own backups to avoid any inconvenience.
- Client must agree to take full responsibility for files/data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files/data stored on 3XHOST servers,
- Cloud Server setup may take up to 24 hours depending on the client’s requirement.
- Bandwidth’s limit will be as per the selected package by the customer. However, Customer can request for an additional bandwidth and it will be considered as an add-on and charged as per additional bandwidth policy.
- 3XHOST strictly forbids websites with adult graphic content (softcore and/or hardcore), including but not limited to, banner advertising, any adult website(s), child pornography, and distribution of adult website passwords. On violation of this policy, 3XHOST reserves the right to terminate Client's account without notice and are subject to a maximum clean-up/disconnect fee.
- 3XHOST’s aim is to provide 99.9% uptime for all our services to our clients but maintenance at our datacenters will be required every 2-3 months.
- 3XHOST will inform 24 hours prior to maintenance activity to all the clients via email on registered email addresses provided by the customer. In addition, we also advise all our customers to backup their latest data before the planned maintenance activity to avoid any inconvenience.
1. Upgrade process requires a minimum of 15-30 minutes of downtime. 3XHOST support team will coordinate with the customer with-in 2 hours of the up-gradation request.
2. After Package Upgrade, Customer will be informed on the registered email address via email. Customers are required to pay previous package amount up to that date, if required or if unpaid, the bill amount will be adjusted in customers Billing Cycle.
1.Customer will pay in advance for their desired or selected 3XHOST Cloud package.
2.Customers may have 10 days grace period to pay their next month's bill payment but If the payment gets late then customer will face penalty of 5% additional charges on the actual bill amount. If customer is unable to pay his/her bill within the grace period, All services will be stopped without any further notice.
Please Note 3XOST always informs all its customers via email about their delay in bill payment.
3.3XHOST will NOT be responsible for any Data Loss after the services are stopped due to non-payment. However, it is advised to Customers that please inform 3XHOST regarding their payment delay issue.
4.Customer are only allowed to upgrade an existing Cloud package, down-gradation of cloud packages is not permissible