SSL Term & conditions
- Valid Domain is Compulsory.
- Dedicated IP will be required for the domain name for which the SSL will be installed.
- Generate the Customer Signing Request (CSR) from the server where the website is hosted.
- Create the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the login details for the SSL. It is compulsory for verification and activation of license, in case of Hosting provider other than 3XHOST, Client is required to create POP3 account from CPanel.
- For all SSL Certificates (Except the Domain Verified SSL) your company's phone number must be updated over the international directories, which will be required by the main authority of SSL provider for the verification.
SSL Terms and Conditions
- SSL Certificate renewal will not be possible if payment will be submitted after due date and 3XHOST may not be responsible for loss.
- SSL Certificate may be issued in 6-8 hours but installation may take 12-24 hours.
- All pre-requisites must be emailed to email@example.com for SSL installation and 3XHOST will not be responsible for delay in this case.
- After order processing, Client may not be able to cancel the order and payment will not be refunded in any case.
- In case Domain is expired and Client have SSL then Client may renew the domain and reinstallation price of SSL will be required.
- If you avail our 30-day money back guarantee all fee except certificate cost are refunded. Refunds are ONLY offered via checks. If you have any questions in this regard, contact our billing Department
- Client will not be able to transfer the certificate from one domain to another once it is installed.
- For cancellation of order, Client is required to send a request by email to our billing department. Paid invoice which has been received after order confirmation/purchase is required to be attached with email.
- Cancellations requests MUST be sent at least 30 days before certificate renewal date.
- Cancellations over the telephone and informal email cancellations are not accepted. 3XHOST does not monitor cancellations using this practice, and will not automatically cancel the order except formal notice.